Kyrus Keenan Westcott, also known online as The Vibe With Ky, is set to serve at the keynote speaker at the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce KEYNOTE Program-Networking & Breakfast Meeting on December 8, 2022 at Bucks County Community College (The Gene and Marlene Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks).
About The Keynote
During this session, you will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about positivity in the workplace and how it affects your business operations.
- Discover how to connect and communicate with younger generations in corporate settings.
- Learn how positivity within your business will improve company culture and make talent acquisition easier.
- Learn the dangers of not caring about toxic environments.
- Gain first-hand knowledge how setting you and your team up for a good business day, will increase productivity and limit mistakes.
- …and so much more!
Kyrus Keenan Westcott, also known online as The Vibe With Ky, is a motivational humorist who loves to learn about your healing journey, while having you tag along my very own mental health journey. Every day, he works hard to let everyone out there know that it is important to understand mental health, to talk about mental health, and hopefully End The Stigma surrounding mental health.
Every day, he speaks and learns about mental health topics that he struggles with himself, in hopes of inspiring others to open up about their mental health as well.
“I am the one thing in life I can control.” – (Aaron Burr in the hit musical Hamilton) serves as a jumping off point for him and his journey, promising that he will help at least one person each day and make their day just a little bit better.
When not spreading mental health insight online, Kyrus serves as the Executive Director of Paid Media at 1SEO Digital Marketing in Bristol, Pennsylvania.
If you’re looking for levity and brightness in a world full of darkness, The Vibe With Ky is the place for you.
Interested In Attending?
LBCCC Members – No charge to attend. Prospective Chamber Members are welcome to attend this event one time. PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE as a count must be given to our host.