Hey there, fellow travelers on this quirky ADHD journey! Ky here, and today, I want to share something incredibly heartwarming that I’ve experienced since my ADHD diagnosis in 2022. My journey into the world of adult ADHD has been a rollercoaster of self-discovery, and one of the most surprising and delightful aspects has been the incredible connections I’ve made with people all around the world who are navigating their own ADHD path.
Latest Blog Posts
- Podcast: Breaking Gender Barriers: Scented Success in Digital Business | Andrea Fender Interview
- Understanding Black Mental Health Awareness
- 12 Thrifty Holiday Tips for a Happier Wallet and Mind
- Podcast: What Are Neutral Emotions? | A Conversation with Chelsie Maccarone
- 7 Quick Tips to Jumpstart Your Day When You Oversleep – No Need to Panic!